This unit can be used in areas such as car wash and other cleaning facilities that discharge directly into a foul drain, which feeds to a municipal treatment facility.
If emulsifiers are present the discharge
must not be allowed to
enter an NS Class I or Class II unit.
- Car wash
- Tool hire depots
- Truck cleansing
- Construction compounds cleansing points
Such wash down facilities must not be allowed to discharge directly into surface water but must be directed to a foul connection leading to a municipal treatment works as they utilise emulsifiers, soaps and detergents, which can dissolve and disperse the oils.
- Light and easy to install
- Inclusive of silt storage volume
- Fitted inlet/outlet connectors
- Vent points within necks
- Extension access shafts for deep inverts
- Maintenance from ground level
Sizes and specifications for the Washdown & Silt Separators
BioDisc 450-2000 Installation Guidelines